Get That Perfect Contour With Our BodyTite and FaceTite Treatments In Los Angeles & Beverly Hills
Tumescent Lipo Compared to the Traditional Lipo
BodyTite is a sophisticated device using patented bipolar radiofrequency (RF) technology for effective body contouring and significant skin contraction. The first and only bipolar RF device on the market, BodyTite combines adipose tissue and blood vessel coagulation, simultaneous aspiration with precise dermal heating to achieve fast, safe, consistent and uniform results.
In the BodyTite handpiece, RF energy is deployed from an internal cannula to an external electrode, generating focused energy into the adipose tissue and fatty areas. The directional application of RF is precise and controlled to heat specific targets without thermal injury to surrounding tissue. Furthermore, the geometric design of the handpiece and size of the electrodes provides an exact science to how much heat is generated on the skin’s surface, preventing unwanted thermal build-up. The innovative development of a simultaneous aspiration-coagulation handpiece removes the hot liquefied adipose tissue immediately, allowing the BodyTite to become a one-step procedure providing a quicker treatment, at least 4x faster than other laser assisted devices.
Patients will see substantial fat reduction and body firming results. Patients with skin laxity who do not want an excisional procedure or the lumpy irregular appearance caused by liposuction will appreciate this added benefit. BodyTite is ideal for many treatment areas with excess fat including: abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, arms, knees and neck, and even face (jowls).
The RF energy travels from an internal electrode to an external electrode; hence, it is a bipolar system unlike anything else avaialble today. The treatment results in coagulation of adipose, vascular and fibrous tissue as well as heating the entire soft-tissue matrix.
- Superior body contouring without the need for excisional procedures or the lumpy irregular appearance caused by liposuction.
- Skin contraction of the entire subcutaneous tissue and septae matrix for unprecedented contraction results.
- Controlled directional energy distribution maximizes RF utilization in the treated area.
- Improved safety with system safeguards that regulate skin temperature and impedance levels to decrease risks of thermal injuries.
- Avoid anesthesia: By avoiding general or sedation anesthesia, patients avoid traditional liposuction anesthesia risks.
- Decreased patient downtime through the pre-heating of the treatment area allowing gentle extraction of unwanted fat, resulting in decreased bruising and swelling.
The visual results without any cutting or major surgery are remarkable…