Los Angeles Liposuction Centers is taking COVID-19 very seriously and are following CDC and WHO recommendations as they are updated. Our top priority is your health and safety. At this time, we will be open to continue to serve our community during these trying times. To ensure a safe environment, the office is
- Enhancing cleaning/disinfecting routines with alcohol-based disinfectants.
- Providing hand sanitizer for patient use
- Having staff wash their hands after each patient interaction
- Encouraging patients and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
If you plan to keep your upcoming appointment with us, we ask that you answer the following questions prior to visit. This is to protect all patients and staff members from potential exposure to COVID-19 so we can continue providing health care to our patients.
- Have you traveled to any of these locations in the last 14 days?
- South Korea
- Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Fever greater than 100
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic cough
- Are you currently experiencing fever over 100, difficulty breathing, or cough?
If you answered yes to questions 1 and/or 2, we ask that you call and reschedule your appointment with us and call your primary care physician or your State Department of Health for further direction.
We will allow our patients to reschedule any of their appointments including the surgeries with no penalties or fees.
We will continue to provide updates to our patients as they become available.